You can receive average bill information for your rental properties and have the utilities turned on in your name when a tenant leaves.

Return users:

New landlords or property managers:

  1. If you are not currently listed as the landlord or property manager in our system, you need to enroll in landlord reversion.
  2. If you are already listed as the landlord or property manager, you can register for access.

Why should I register?

  • You own or manage multiple properties within the Peoples Gas service area.
  • You are interested in receiving average bill information on the properties you own or manage.
  • You are interested in switching service back to your name if you have a tenant move out.

If you no longer wish to have utilities turned on in your name when the tenant leaves, remove landlord reversion.

Additional information

  • Heating disclosure
    Heating cost information for owners and realtors.
  • Large building energy use
    The owners of certain types of large buildings in Chicago are required to report their natural gas and electricity use through a database managed by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.

WEC Energy Group