Manage the energy service for your rental properties in one convenient location. When enrolled in landlord reversion, you can:
- View average bill and usage information for your rental units.
- View and download property usage history reports.
- Modify your reversion and notification preferences.
Manage your properties
If you sell your rental property, you can
remove an owner agreement
so you are no longer listed as the owner of a property.
New landlords or property managers
- Notify us that you are the owner of a property by
completing an owner agreement.
- Make sure you select "Landlord reversion" on your owner agreement request.
Landlord reversion allows for energy service to be reverted to your name while a unit is vacant between tenants
and gives you access to manage your properties online. If you select "seasonal reversion" or
"no reversion", you will be notified when there is a tenant change, but you will not have access to manage
your properties online.
An e-mail notification will be sent when your request has been processed; typically within two business days.
- Heating disclosure
Heating cost information for owners and realtors.
- Large building energy use
The owners of certain types of large buildings in Chicago are required to report their natural gas and electricity use through a database managed by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.